Monday, November 24, 2008

Name This Kit Contest!!!

Ugh....I just typed this whole post, pressed the publish button and it disappeared and my whole IE closed!!! Argh...So, here I go again. :-)

Last week, I was perusing the DST Scraptalk forum (one of my daily things I do) and I saw an ISO for a Christmas kit with pink, white, red, and apple green colors in it. I thought about it for just two seconds before I got inspired. In fact, soo inspired that I quickly whipped this out. The color scheme was just soo easy to work with and it all came to me. But then.....the mojo ended. And here it is 3 or 4 days later and I have this problem that I need help with.

This kit needs a NAME! Please help me! At first I thought when I started this that Lil' Miss Christmas would be good. But now that I look at the finished product, besides the pink, it really isn't THAT girly enough for that name. So, help me...PLEASE! Help me name this kit!

Whoever's name I choose will get this kit for free! Whatcha waitin' for? Suggest away!

11 Comments:

Blogger Erin-Joi said...

I think it looks like the butter mints you see at restarants. How about Pink Candy Cane or Pink Ribon Candy?

7:13 PM  
Blogger auntdeedee said...

For some reason a snowglobe came to mind, so all i could think of is Snowglobe Flurries?

7:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sugarplum

or

Peppermint Stick

8:18 PM  
Blogger SuziQinTX said...

How about Cherry Pop Christmas? It reminds me of one of those big red or cherry soda pops LOL!

6:53 AM  
Blogger Melody aka pebbles7195 said...

How about Lime N Lime Christmas!! Cute kit!! Hugs!! :)

7:45 AM  
Blogger eschism said...

Christmas Whimsy

3:24 PM  
Blogger KirstyB said...

What about Cotton Candy Christmas??

7:33 PM  
Blogger me said...

Holiday Fizz?

8:38 PM  
Blogger Dawnree said...

My suggestion is
Candy Cane Frosting

Sugared Candy Cane

9:49 PM  
Blogger mizamigo said...

The first name that popped into my head was:

"A Berry Apple Christmas Kit"

Love it!!! You are so talented.

6:05 AM  
Blogger eschism said...

A Technicolor Christmas
Christmas in Technicolor

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home