Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Did you sign up for my email newsletter during NSD?

If you did....I promised you goodies! Check you email inbox as there should be a gift (or maybe two....!) from me to you! I want to thank all of you who signed up! I don't crowd email inboxes and only send announcements of sales, events, new releases, etc.

I also want to thank everyone who placed orders during this last weekend during National Scrapbook Day! Weren't the sales/celebrations/events everywhere just great? Hmm...how much did you spend shopping? I won't tell you how much I spent....I'm a little embarrassed. LOL

Have a great rest of your day everyone! I'll be back in a few days with NEW releases! :-) Hey...I had to do something in between all that shopping this last weekend, right? he he

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been signed up for your feedblitz for a long time, but see no sign up for a newsletter? Are they two different things?

5:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there Kari! I've sorta tagged you - hope you can play along :)

1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog .

6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home