Thursday, August 28, 2008

Are you Ready for FALL???? New Goodies and COUPON offer!

Geesh - I'm late in getting these out! Anyone else out there having a crazy time? And school is starting on Tuesday! I know parents are always happy about that but that means homework in my house that I have to spend time helping with. LOL Ok...I'm excited for a change (especially cause we haven't had really a summer at all up here in Alaska) but well....oh, I should stop complaining. If my 7 year old is ready for school, then I gotta be too, huh? :-) But....that said...

I'm soooo not ready for fall yet!!! However, I seem to have the fall mojo going on! Look what I just released at Plain Digital Wrapper! Just moments ago! Hurry on over and snag them up.........(oh, there is a last minute summer element pack too! Scroll down to the bottom of these pictures for a coupon offer too....






Also one late summer release too!


Did you scroll all the way down to find out about the coupon offer I'm having right now??? :-)

Do layouts with any of these products, post them at DigiShopTalk (DST - http://www.digishoptalk.com/), and then email me kariqdesigns at gmail dot com and send me a link to it (them) at DST, and I'll send you a coupon!!! The more you do, the bigger your coupon!! (These coupons will start at a $X.00 dollar amount.......did you really think I was gonna tell you how much??? he he...) Supposed to be a surprise!

oh, just one more bit of other news....I'm 20 weeks pregnant now. We had hoped desperately for a boy (after two girls) and guess what? Found out....its ANOTHER GIRL! Dang.....but will be soo loved nontheless. And no, not having another. LOL 3 is MORE than enough. Still due Janauary 13 (but scheduled c-section on January 5!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Sus said...

I love the colors in your new goodies! Congratulations on your newest little princess!

10:05 PM  
Blogger Ava in Wonderland said...

Cute new stuff!!

12:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home