Thursday, November 06, 2008

New Stuff....New CT....Lots of News!

Hi Everyone! Guess what I'm 31 weeks pregnant now! And man oh man...I know I told all of you this before, but this is definitely my last one! I'm sooooooooo NOT doing this again. This has been the absolute worst pregnancy experience of all of my three. I won't give you all the details but who ever heard of throwing up 3 times a day this late in pregnancy?!?

I have been able to keep up with designing but that's about it. I've neglected my blog (both this one and my family one..sigh!).

But before I show off all my designs, I gotta give you even more news. My sister and I are going to join efforts and create a new Creative Team! If you like my designs, and you like my sister's designs - Kris Myers, also at Plain Digital Wrapper - then you are in for a treat! All of the details are being worked out and I'll be back to give you all of that~!! But if you've been wanting or thinking about joining a CT, stay tuned!

Want to see what I've been designing??? Here they are below!

What do all of you think about the new rage of worn and tattered papers? I love them! But you know what? I haven't seen a lot of layouts created using them! So, here is some incentive and a challenge for all of you....buy one of these tattered, worn paper sets below and I'll send you a $2.00 coupon for your next order of $3.00 or more!

All you gotta do is create a layout using one of the below tattered paper sets, email me a link showing me your layout to kariqdesigns AT gmail DOT com and I'll email you back a coupon for $2.00 off your next order of at least $3.00!

What a deal!

I'd also love to hear what other of my paper packs you'd like to see in a tattered version! Just email me and let me know!
















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home