Monday, November 10, 2008

Need a Name.....Help us Come up with One!

If you read my last post, my sister and I are joining forces and creating a new creative team. But we are stuck.....we can't come up with a name. We wanted something with K in it....cause both our names start with K - Kris and Kari. We also thought it would be cool to have something with the word sisters in it. But we are stumped! (oh...if you need a reminder of just who my sister is....there is a link to her blog on the right side bar - scroll down till you get to "My partner in crime...Kris Myers")

Want to help us come up with one???

I thought K squared - K2 (dang....can't superscript here) was cool. Or Special Ks.....or......I don't know.....having a block!

Any ideas? There just might be something in it for the one who picks us a good name. He he!

I'll post all the details of the new CT soon.....its gonna be a big one though - 12 members. And then some assistant/director positions too.

Stay tuned....but help us come up with a name!

1 Comments:

Blogger Paint the Secret Garden said...

Skin & Blister (Sister)
Kx :-)

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home