Saturday, August 09, 2008

New Digital Goodies - And they are on SALE!!!!

Hi Everyone!!! I apologize, I've been soo out of touch lately. This pregnancy has not been treating me well....at all. My worst one by far. I've been sooo sick and missed soo much work (my real job), that I'm going to have hardly any leave for maternity leave...sigh. And because I spent soo much time sick, I just didn't have the mojo to design. And I can't believe I'm only 17 1/2 weeks....I thought about it....quite often in fact. But ok, enough of that.......I also have good news!!!

The morning sickness has lessened and I have my mojo back! Want to see??? :-) You have to scroll down below the pictures to see the best news about these new products....





And the good news????? All of the above is 30% off for a limited time during Plain Digital Wrappers big ole International sale!!!!!

And shhhhh...I forgot to put this one below in the store! But it'll be there in about an hour. LOL

And I have more surprises for you......but you'll have to wait for about 4 or 5 days before I release them! LOL I just had to tease you....he he! They are all good! And my mojo has been sooo strong that I'm already creating fall stuff. All of the upcoming releases this week will be fall related! :-)
I'll let you go for now but I'll be back this week to tell you all about the fall releases!

1 Comments:

Blogger verabear said...

That is good news - that you are better now and you've got your mojo back :)

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home