Sunday, May 04, 2008

Last Day for Kits at $2.00 !!!!!!

Well, is everyone having fun on NSD weekend? I hope so. Geesh, there was sooo much going on yesterday that I only hope I was able to get in on some action! LOL

A reminder that today is the LAST DAY to buy any of my kits at only $2.00! This is an incredible savings that won't be seen again! 60% savings!!! WHOA! The rest of my store is 35% off too! Last day! Hurry! I won't keep you any longer...have a great rest of the weekend!

Need a link directly to my store? Click here to get there FAST! :-)












1 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Hi Kari, I have been subscribed to your blog thru feedblitz and have not received the coupon for the sale.
I just signed up on another email but to no avail. I love your bright colors.
I didn't know how else to get to you.
Kim
kpgambill@yahoo.com

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home