Tuesday, March 25, 2008

.50 cents...... Are they kidding me????

I didn't believe it the first time I heard that Plain Digital Wrapping was going to do this. But then I thought...I better jump on board or be left in the cold!
You won't believe this but there are EIGHT pages (and counting!!!) of products at PDW on sale for 50 cents! Yep, that's right! I said .50 cents!!! Can you believe it???
The previews below are just my additions to this incredible sale! All BRAND NEW products - never seen before! I can't tell you how quickly you should hurry over there!
In fact, I'll even give you a link to get to those EIGHT PAGES!!! CLICK HERE to get awesome products for .50 cents!!!







I've seen what is in some of the other goodies as well.......and I'm astounded. And I gotta tell you, this kind of makes me nervous......I'm anxious to see how this goes. But believe me.....just the eight items below are worth a TON more than what I'm giving them away for! LOL
Hurry! What are you waiting for???? Go get them!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger the chan family said...

Wow...this is an amazing sale!!! Thanks so much...I just downloaded some of my purchases...and I am amazed and excited to use them!

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home