Monday, January 21, 2008

Surprise!!! Want a Freebie?!?

he he! I'm just popping in really quick tonight before I hit the hay......and thought I'd surprise everyone with a freebie! :-) I'll be back tomorrow or so for some chatting about what's been going on. But onto the important stuff! Here is a freebie for you that coordinates beautifully with my Aquamarine kit that is only available HERE at DigiScrapShak!



Link Expired
And just because you can't stand to have only a few pieces of a beautiful kit, pop on over the Shak and pick up my kit too! :-) And of course browse my store and see what's been added lately! YAHOO!!!
Yeah, just had to throw that in. It's late...can you tell? LOL

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the freebie and your Aquamarine kit is stunning !!! :)

11:12 PM  
Blogger Lindsay Jane said...

Love the colours in your new kit!

11:15 PM  
Blogger Minerva Huhn said...

such sweet colors! i will enjoy the freebie!

3:01 AM  
Blogger Robin L said...

Great colors! Thanks for sharing.

4:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so pretty! Love the colors!

Have a great day Kari!

5:53 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh I am going to have to save that kit to my wish list...not only is it my birthstone, but is is soooo nice. Thanks for the free sampler.

7:16 PM  
Blogger verabear said...

it's lovely, thank you so much! :)

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home