Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Want to know one more secret?

Did you read my "secret" below? The reason I'm being sneaky and calling yesterday's info and todays info secrets is for ONE reason......I want my loyal blog readers to be the first to know! You signed up for my feed blitz (right side bar) and you should know good stuff first! LOL

Today's secret? I'm only gonna tell you........if the response is low, I'll announce to DST next. BUT...want to know another secret? The next 20 (or so....) people who place an order in my store at PDW for more than $5.00 will get a $2.00 coupon to use on any other products in my store!!! YEAH! Remember.....the next 20 (or so...LOL!) people....starting now! And don't think if you aren't reading this post until tomorrow that you missed your chance. You'd be surprised....

Coupons will be emailed directly to you from me via email to the email address you use at the PDW store.

If you didn't read yesterday's post, please do! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home