Monday, March 10, 2008

Shhhh.....want to know a secret?

Well, before I tell you my secret.......gotta tell you something else first. Unfortunately, I am no longer with DigiScrapShak. Life changes happen and I feel like I needed to move on. There was no drama involved in my decision and I parted ways pleasantly with no hard feelings with anyone there. I consider Lori, Heather, Vickie, Mary, etc. all my digi friends still! :-) DSS is a great store and I completely encourage you, all my blog readers, to stay up to date with them. They are going through some changes that I anticipate will be only for the better!

Since my departing from DSS, I was offered a great opportunity! Despite life changes and my now almost 10 month old growing sooo fast (and making me completely sad and having a bad case of the baby bug....), I've decided to take the opportunity! I just couldn't pass it up! So....want to know my secret? Click HERE to see what my new adventure entails! If you read my blog and you keep up to date with my designs and like my products, you'll be glad to see this.

And.....why is it a secret do you ask? Well.......stay tuned....in a few days or so, I'll tell you why.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home