Friday, March 14, 2008

Guess what everyone?!? I have a new store I call home – Plain Digital Wrapper!And to celebrate, I’m having a grand opening sale! 20% off of every single item in my store! WAHOO!!! The sale will extend through midnight EST on Tuesday, March 18! So hurry! What are you waiting for?
And that’s not all! Every single order placed during this sale will receive a coupon to use on their next order! The coupon could be for $1, $2, or $3.00! You won’t know the amount of this fabulous coupon until it arrives in your email inbox!
And if that’s not good enough…I also have a new release! This release comes from cleaning my hard drive. Every single freebie (and if you keep up with my blog, you know that’s A LOT!) that I have offered in the past and since been locked in the vault has come back out and been combined into what I call “Everything but the Kitchen Sink!” This kit is HUGE! And I do mean huge!!! It could genuinely be called a Mega Kit all by itself!
Everything but the Kitchen Sink contains 185 elements and 73 papers! And it is over 350 megabytes!!! WHOA! Make room on that hard drive!
And here is the best part – it is only $5.99! Can you believe it?
Here are some previews......please note that NOT ALL ELEMENTS are in the previews. I just couldn't fit them all! LOL There are almost 40 elements not pictured.
Click HERE to see them even better!




One last thing - did you see the newsletter from PDW sent out this morning??? It announces me, but that's not the important part. Today is Friday Favorites!!! Lots of goodies marked down to only $2.00 and there is lots!!! In fact, I have two brand new, never released paper packs! Hurry and go check them out while they are only $2.00! Click HERE to get to Friday Favorites!

3 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

Beautiful items and good luck in your store

9:03 AM  
Blogger Jeannette said...

Wow! that's a lot of good-looking loot!

11:29 AM  
Blogger Vickie said...

Hey, you have a new home! I'm happy for you Kari!!

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home