Thursday, January 31, 2008

New Products on Sale, Stuffed Grab Bag, and more!

Hi Everyone! Guess what? I was going to wait till the release of my two newest kits to put these two element packs in the store...but then I thought how all of you might want to pick these up during the Phat Friday sale tomorrow - both sets are 30% off! WAHOO!!! Got a pack for the girls and one also for the boys! Each pack contains 10 overlays - Holy cow! I didn't actually plan on them containing that many but I got a little carried away. :-) Just released today! Hurry on over on Friday, February 1 and get them at 30% off!





Glitter Edge Overlays for the Boys!
~Only $2.80 on sale!~




Next.......you all gotta check this out. Now, you all know I'm bias. And yes, I know what is in this grab bag but let me tell you...YOU GOTTA PICK THIS UP! My mouth hit the floor when I saw all my sis put in this....you don't want to miss out! This is her very first grab bag!!! There are hints on the preview but nothing that represents the MAGNITUDE that is inside!!! :-) Shall I say more or should I just point you in the right direction?

You can pick up my sister's AWESOME grab bag RIGHT HERE!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on your new spot! Hoping you do1o well there!

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home