Thursday, January 24, 2008

Want ANOTHER Freebie???

I'm playing catch up! Was going to space these freebies out more but what the heck.......want another one??? Don't forget to scroll down and pick up the other very, very recent one. And you can scroll down lots more and pick up...YEP, even more! LOL Hurry before the older ones are gone and into the vault! :-)

This one coordinates beautifully with my recent release - Junkyard Charm. I love it - one of my favs! Check out the colors! This would be great for lots of boy layouts! You can pick up the whole Junkyard Charm kit right HERE in my store! Because who can stand to have only a few parts of a great kit? I know I can't......




Link Expired

3 Comments:

Blogger Crystal said...

I love this kit! Gorgeous in a manly way.

My blog, The Template Club, hosts weekly Guest Designers. If you interested check out http://thetemplateclub.blogspot.com there's a link in the sidebar with more information. Or you can just email me ;)

12:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great kit. Love the elements. Thank you. - Love

1:53 PM  
Blogger verabear said...

lovely! thanks Kari! :)

1:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home