Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Way LATE and LOTS of goodies and information!

Did you see the newsletter released a few days ago from DigiScrapShak??? WHOA! Wasn't it awesome? Vickie does such a great job every month! And if you did get it, then you might already know SOME of what's below but just incase you missed it, hurry and sign up. It is FREE! And you can sign up right HERE!

Have you been wondering how to get this kit for free? I told you last week I'd tell you on the weekend and life got away from me again. I apologize for that. Has anyone heard of Webkinz? Well, I'll shamefully admit.....Webkinz is to blame! ROFL! Ok, back to getting this kit free!!! Instead of me telling you about it, how about I show you!!! Go HERE! Did you see it? Yep, all you gotta do is what it says and you'll get it for FREE during January only!!! Hurry - because it is soooo easy to get! :-) If you need any help with it, you can always go directly to my store! LOL!!! I'm positive you'll find something there that will help you out!

And speaking of that - check this out!!! Can you believe this wonderful MEGA KIT is only $5.98???? WHOA! And let me tell you....and I can because I put together the preview - this kit is FULL of QUALITY!!! It is awesome! HUGE! It has:

1 complete alpha!
53 papers!
86 elements!
And it is 391 mb worth of downloads!!!
WHOA!!!

But you want to know the best thing? This kit is sooo versatile - it can be used all year long even though it is titled A Winter Dream.

Oh, and can I also mention that if you pick up this kit, that you are just $4.02 away from receiving Eastern Solitude too!!! YEAH! :-) You can also see pieces of this kit used in the DSS newsletter on page . And I must say that Vickie used it beautifully! Exactly how I envisioned parts of it being used. :-) Eastern Solitude and Laura's Limlight are my fav releases lately. :-)

If you saw the above mentioned newsletter, you saw that Laura's Limelight is released! YEAH!!! Froggy, one of my readers of this blog was the winner that submitted the name and I still love it! This kit comes with 8 papers and a whopping 28 elements! That's more than I've put in a kit before....way more! LOL - And it is a steal at $4.98!


Congratulations to these 10 subscribers to my feedblitz list (see right sidebar of my blog)!!! They were randomly selected to receive the freebie below that perfectly coordinates with my new release of Laura's Limelight!

turner4
createlms_dw2003
disailstoo
glaslady
scrapandchat
bcadgray
audrajjensen
t_bodily
xcmbluesword
marija

All of you lucky digiscrappers - check your email! :-)

And please please please please do not share the link. I keep this and other RAKs and offers going because I have not yet been subject to piracy and I hope to keep it that way. :-)

Hmmm....I know I had more to say but I left my list at my "real job" today...bummer. Well, just means I'll have to post again very soon! LOL

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, you've got lots of great stuff!

9:39 PM  
Blogger Sara E said...

lots of goody-ness here......
congrats to the blog winners

10:30 PM  
Blogger Lilja said...

Love your designs!! I hope my paypal recovers before the month is over so I can get your kit for free LOL!

12:55 AM  
Blogger Karen (lindse) said...

Congrats to the winners! lots of goodies in this post :)

12:56 AM  
Blogger Demetria said...

Awesome...thanks so much for the Limelight freebie

Demetria (createlms_dw2003)

6:43 AM  
Blogger Tiffani K said...

gorgeous goodies..gotta check out that freebie link. I have to admit that I have no idea Webkinz are

10:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home