Monday, December 17, 2007

Did you see? Did you see? Did you see?

I hope all of you are doing great and not too stressed during this holiday season! I know I'm crazy busy but I actually get to fit in a dinner with my girlfriends on Wednesday night. Looking forward to that. But it'll be a welcome occurrence after making chocolate covered cherries tonight (still need to dip them in chocolate though....), tomorrow is Kaia's Girl Scout Christmas Party, a birthday party coming up on Saturday, still need to do some travel mugs for gifts for a few friends. Have you all seen those at Starbucks? They are also in the latest version fo Digital Scrapbooking magazine. They make awesome presents and the digital template is free!

Don't get too stressed during the next week. Family first, not gifts. And don't forget the reason for the season.

My Treasure Box that I told you all about has broken open! Did you see everything inside? :-) It is all still available but now at regular prices. :-)




You can pick them all up at my STORE at DigiScrapShak! :-) But that's not all....look at some new releases that also hit the store today!



If I get too busy to post, I hope all of you have a wonderful WONDERFUL wonderful Holiday!
Oh, and pssst....I have a whole bunch of freebies coming up next time I post that I'm keeping for special occassions. Thought I'd save them for the week between Christmas and New Years. So, stay posted! There is a big freebie that coordinates with the Simply Christmas kit above, also one that coordinates with Junkyard Charm.......and let's see what else? Well, guess you'll just have to wait and see! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home