Thursday, December 27, 2007

Is this what you are waiting for?

I have FOUR, yep, I said four freebies packaged up and ready to go! LOL - So, check back over the next few weeks....

The freebie below is an add-on for my new Simple Christmas kit. You can get it 30% off right now - click here to go straight to it in my store! Its on sale for only $3.49! :-) Oh, and don't forget the paper add-on pack - it is on sale for only $2.09!



And this freebie coordinates with both beautifully! :-)
Please leave me love if you pick this up - I don't hear from as many of you anymore since I don't do daily freebies anymore. Looking forward to hearing from you!


Link Expired

(Don't forget to scroll down to get more freebies. After January 1, all previous freebies will go into the vault and no longer be available.)

12 Comments:

Blogger Scrappy Cats Designs said...

Pretty kit! and a great freebie, thanks

12:32 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love those colours. Thanks.

3:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful products and gorgeous freebie! Have a wonderful day!

5:35 AM  
Blogger Scrapmuch said...

saying hi from DST! I'm a sucker for polka dots! so I love your new kit!! thanks so much for the freebie

7:56 AM  
Blogger Jeannette said...

I love your color scheme in this Christmas kit. Thank you for the freebie.

9:11 AM  
Blogger Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for this lovely addon!!!!!!!!!!

12:43 PM  
Blogger Joy said...

Thank you so much for the cute sample

11:11 PM  
Blogger Jodi Leishman said...

Thanks for the darling kit!

3:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the wonderful add-on kit Kari :-)

8:12 PM  
Blogger Peggie said...

This is gorgeous. I love the colors.
Thank you.

4:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the kit. Great colors.

8:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh very nice! thank you so much

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home