Sunday, December 30, 2007

Whoa....Lots of Suggestions!

How am I ever going to pick a name for the kit below when I've received sooooo many great suggestions? LOL Wow...! There are some I really like and I've written them down. But you still have time to get your vote/suggestion in! I want to thank all of you for participating. I think we are definitely going to get a name out of all these!!! And it also makes me think...hey, I might have made a great kit!

I'm soooo sleepy and will not be awake too much longer. But I got a new freebie for ya tomorrow! Check back! I can't decide which one to give ya though - one to coordinate with Junkyard Charm? Or one to coordinate with Aquamarine? Hmmm.....

8 Comments:

Blogger Flergs said...

Good luck deciding! I know how hard it is to pick just one! Love the bright funky colours!

2:49 AM  
Blogger Val said...

hi Kari,
maybe you can decide to make a kit for alls this names ;-)
have fun deciding any way.
I love your work!

happy new year!!!

val

3:38 AM  
Blogger Jane/Wags said...

Have fun deciding!

Happy New Year!

3:54 AM  
Blogger Robin L said...

Im glad its not me that would have to pick lol Good luck!

5:58 AM  
Blogger Carolyn Albro said...

You've got some really pretty tuff out there. This is my first visit to your blog and I plan to check back again : ) Love the new kit. I'd call it "Teen Dream" that was just the first think that popped into my head LOL

6:02 AM  
Blogger Scrapmuch said...

ooo I missed the chance to play! It's a great kit, good luck with the name and with sales

Mary

7:17 AM  
Blogger Kutnkudlys' Kreations said...

Have fun deciding on a name and have a great New Year!!

9:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate picking. I just did a CT call and I have to pick, and I don't wanna. LOL Good luck!
Happy New year Kari!

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home