Thursday, December 27, 2007

Anyone out there? Holidays almost over! LOL

It sure has been quiet around the digi world. Others told me it was slow during this time but sure didn't seem like it at my house.....LOL! BUT...guess what I did? I turned off my computer for four days! I can't believe it. I NEVER do that.....not since meeting the digi world and certainly not since I started designing. But I spent time with the girls and had a lot of fun doing it. In fact, it was the most layed back four days I've had in a long time. I should do that more often.

I wanted to let you know that DSS extended their sale and whoa - site traffic is crazy! I don't know when the sale ends (I'll have to find out but all my new releases below are 30% off!!!! Hurry, don't delay! This sale won't last forever! :-)

I won't be releasing anything new until after the new year so enjoy everything in my store now and hurry and get it while its on sale! :-)

And guess what??? During the month of January, a new kit from me will be given away FREE with any purchase of $10.00! Yep, whole kit free! :-) I'd give ya a peek but that would be cheating.....you'll have to wait to see it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home