Tuesday, January 01, 2008

And the WINNER is.....

YEAH! I finally picked! What a hard choice that was....and I've written several of these down as ideas for the future. I want to thank each and every single digiscrapper out there that submitted their suggestion for naming this kit!

This kit was designed for someone special that is part of Digiscrapshak. She doesn't know who she is yet and that info and the kit will be released on January 5 - Saturday!

The winner was froggy! She suggested "In the Limelight" and "Love the Limelight." Because the honoree's name is also going in the title, I shortened it down to just Limelight and I love it!
Froggy - can you email me and give me your email address? I'll send you links on Saturday after the release of this kit! YEAH! :-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just a Reminder for all of you!!! The 30% off storewide sale at DSS ends tomorrow! Hurry over and pick up ANYTHING of mine at 30% off!!!! YEAH!! WAHOO!!! Hurry before it is over. We won't be having a storewide sale like this for a while... Click HERE to go directly to my store!
All of these recent releases (and everything else!) are included in the sale!








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home