Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Want a Challenge? Have you heard about this CONTEST???

Ok, so I completely spaced informing you about this contest - I apologize. But you gotta check it out cause you can win $20.00 or $10.00 gift certificate to Kris Myer's store at Plain Digital Wrapper!!! You can read details here....

http://kmyersct.blogspot.com/2007/11/recipe-game.html (while you read about it, check out all the recipe layouts done so far!!!)

I know it is late in the game and the deadline is December 9.....but if you are willing to participate, I'll send you links to the quickpages to be used. So, read all about it and then send me an email at kariqdesigns@gmail.com to get a link to the quickpages. BUT....here is the catcher. I'm only going to give the links to TWO people - the first two that contact me - and those two people MUST use the goodies I'm going to send to you. Please don't ask for them if you don't have intentions of participating, you don't want to have someone else miss out who really wanted to have some fun. :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger gabs-art said...

I can't wait to play this challenge!

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home