Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Layouts, new stuff, and more!

Hi Everyone! I hope everyone had a good thanksgiving last week. I know I did. We traveled out of town to see family and man oh man, did I ever have digi withdrawal while I was away! But I'm back, rested up (had to take a vacation from my vacation)! LOL And just in time to leave on another trip for work tomorrow morning....but I wanted to connect with all of you first!
Want to see what I've been up to? This is a kit that I've finished but won't be available until next week - nothing like teasing you, huh? :-) I can't even tell you the name until it is presented to the digi-scrapper at DSS that it was made for. I'll let you know when it is available.
I released this last week but wasn't able to tell you about it because I had no internet access while I was away relaxing and eating lots of turkey. Aren't these Newsprint Flourishes just RAWKIN'??? I love them. The pack comes with 18 swirls. Nine of the swirls are plain and the other nine are embellished with cute little frayed fabric flowers. And ALL of them are in newsprint! How cool is that? You can get these at my store at DSS!

The next two products listed aren't new exactly but rather re-released. The first one is my first collab I ever did with my sister - Kris Myers Designs. We had it available for $1.50 to our blog readers last April. Then it went into the vault. But guess what??? They are now available in the collab section at DSS! :-) These are hand drawn doodled flowers that are hand painted with oil paints. These are great and I'm seeing them all over the net on layouts. YEAH!!

Karen, one of my blog readers let me know that I had inadvertently forgot to put my stitched frames in the store at DSS! I apologize for that. Mistake on my part. Don't know how I did that. But they are there now! :-)
Want to see what else I've been up the last couple of days? I've been working on shutterfly books and you know what??? I think I actually got the hang of it now....everytime in the recent past, I got my anxiety all worked up when going to Shutterfly cause I just couldn't figure that site out. Well, I think I do now...thanks to all the help I received at DST. Thankgoodness for all those digiscrappers that know Shutterfly well. But when I was filling up my books with layouts, I realized I didn't have enough! ROFL! So I whipped some out the last couple of days....still need to do more too. But whatcha think??? You can read details about each one if you click on the My Little Family blinkie in the sidebar. Of course, don't do that if you don't want to see gorgeous pictures of my two little monkey girls! :-)

Have you picked up Gina Miller and Amanda Rockwell's collection titled Girls in Black? Everyting in the above layout comes from this collection. When I saw it, I just had to pick it up. If you have girls, you gotta hurry and go get it! :-)

Credits coming soon for the above layout ....

Everything in this layout designed by Kris Myers.


Everything in this layout designed by Kris Myers.

1 Comments:

Blogger verabear said...

Your layouts, your girls, look awesome! I have no doubt that your shutterfly book will turn out really great :)

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home