Friday, November 09, 2007

What is your FAV technique?

What is your favorite technique when doing layouts? Now...not your favorite things to use, not your favorite elements, but a technique. I want to hear from you! So give me a shout and tell me what your FAV technique is! I'm in a scrapping kind of mood and I want to get some layouts done this weekend......

One of my fav....just one....is to take a picture and create an overlay with it, decrease the opacity, enlarge it, and use it against my background. I love the way it looks. Here is an example below. My style is usually more "collage" and artsy. But I love the simplicity of this...

1 Comments:

Blogger Kris said...

Hmmm...great subject...I love to use Photo masks right now! and apply them to pics to get a real grungy mess with them...I think doing extractions are fun to look at, but are alot of work. I also love to change the opacity in everything to add more dimension to my papers to make them fit the layout more...

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home