Friday, November 02, 2007

A FREEBIE!!! A HUGE ONE!!!

Psssst! I have a secret! I'm giving away a whole kit! Yeah, ok...I do that a lot to those who help me name kits! BUT....this one is going to go to EVERYONE on my feedblitz list! Every one who has signed up to receive email notices of updates to my blog is going to receive a whole kit! Never before seen...never released...and pefect for photos taken this time of year....(specifically...this last week) LOL!

So be watching your email. Because this weekend...in honor of Digital Scrapbook Day - you are going to get a full kit for free!

Are you signed up for my list? If not...better hurry....before this freebie gets distributed! After this weekend, this kit goes into my store. Want a preview? Check back later....gotta get it packaged up! :-)

6 Comments:

Blogger Val said...

eh!
2nd of november is chrismas, here ;)

I am juppimg on my chair!!!

val

1:44 PM  
Blogger Leeloo said...

Great!!!

2:10 PM  
Blogger SarahB said...

What a wonderful gift to all your readers!

3:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohhh what a fun gift!

3:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, what fun.

7:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

THANK YOU

5:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home