Wednesday, November 14, 2007

SALE on Friday!!!

Guess what??? I put a whole lot of new stuff in the store within the last couple of days. Well, they are kind of new. I have all my Thinking in....collection of kits sold in two ways - as a kit and then the element and paper packs are now sold separately. I hadn't gotten around to separating and repackaging them. But they are all up now! And guess what???


THEY ARE 30% off on FRIDAY!!!
Want to see exactly what is on sale? Here they are:










Also, A Trick or Treat Tale Mini Kit is on sale Friday too! Also 30% off. If you missed this as a freebie on National Scrapbook Day - you can still get it! And get it while it is on sale!

Don't forget to scroll down and snag the coordinating freebie below that matches perfectly with A Trick or Treat Tale! And oh.....there are LOTS more freebies if you keep scrolling. I haven't removed links in a while, so better hurry and snag them before I do!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home