Wednesday, November 07, 2007

A Coordinating Freebie! :-)

Did all of you enjoy the free kit that was sent out on National Scrapbook Day? If you were subscribed to my feedblitz by the time this last post was posted, you received it in your email! If not, do not worry as the kit will be available in the store within the next couple of days. And I'm always giving away freebies, so you'll receive lots of goodies from KariQ Designs. Speaking of goodies....here is one for you! It coordinates beautifully with the Trick or Treat Tale! Enjoy and don't forget to leave me love and let me know how you like it!



Link Expired

I've been crazy busy working on two new kits and I can't wait for you to see them. I'm going to need help though....I have the papers for both kits done. But I'm having a hard time figuring out what elements to do for it. I'll post in the next couple of days when I have previews and get your opinions! :-)

7 Comments:

Blogger Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

11:54 PM  
Blogger Faye Hadfield said...

thank you Kari! this is so cute and I can't wait to see your new kits! xx

2:45 AM  
Blogger verabear said...

Not sure if I already said thank you for the freebie I received in my mail, but THANK YOU! :)

3:20 AM  
Blogger Patricia said...

Thanks for the freebie!!

2:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the freebie!

3:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats a super cute kit and addon freebie!

3:51 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

What a great freebit!! Love that grid paper and bats!! Fun!! Thanks!!

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home