Wednesday, December 05, 2007

December Treasure Box!

YEAH! Do you love grab bags? I know I do......seriously I do. I kind of have this fettish about them. I see it and I gotta get it....especially those by designers that I just adore!


I didn't know if I was going to do one this month or not but as I finished up THREE BRAND NEW element packs, I decided to just throw them into a grab bag! LOL So what a deal for you! 58 mb full of goodies for only $3.00! And this is only available December 7 - 13, so you gotta pick it up! The day after that, the bag will break open and everything goes to regular price.

One element pack is winter related, one is Christmas, and the other is really fun (and was a lot of work! LOL) but not season/holiday related.

You can pick it up at My Store at DigiScrapShak.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home