Friday, November 02, 2007

Another New Release!

Have you seen my newest kit over at my store at DigiScrapShak? Probably not, huh....cause I've been soo bad about posting lately with my crazy life. Well, I PROMISE that will get better. I already have the next few freebies lined up. So, if you aren't signed up for my feeblitz (see side bar on the right), NOW is a good time! You don't want to miss these!

This newest kit is kind of an honor to my mom. They are her favorite colors! She's always loved deep rich fall colors. And a long time ago, she told me she wanted to go "leaf peeping" on the east coast. Well, she has since done that and has lots of pictures to prove it. Leaf Peeping just seemed a very appropriate name for this kit, don't ya think? :-)

Paper pack and element pack sold separately, or save $ and get the whole kit!



Guess what??? These are all 30% off this weekend in honor of Digital Scrapbook Day! At these prices, who can resist? Grab 'em up HERE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home