Monday, April 28, 2008

Ok, sooo nobody loves me! Oh, and NSD is coming!!!

I got zip for comments on my question below. Bummer. Everyone busy scrapping out there? I hope so. :-)

NSD with KariQ Designs
Who is saving all their pennies for NSD this weekend? I haven't a clue as to where I'll be spending those pennies cause I've been busy making preparations for it myself. LOL Man oh man....it is going to be an event! It was crazy last year and I think we designers all aim to outdo last year. LOL

I'm still planning.....but I can let you in on a few secrets...one might be a, oh...I don't know...maybe a FREE luggage tag album that is made for the new Basic Grey chipboard albums! And oh, there might be more freebies involved. And oh...I'm thinking that there just might be a whole section/category of my store marked down to ONLY $2.00!!!! Yes, I'm crazy...I know. And oh...one other thing I've thought about is a COUPON for any and all of those who have purchased from me since I've been at PDW. Yeah, that's crazy too! Do you know how much work that is going to be for me? LOL And hmmm...all my dedicated digiscrappers on my email list might get something also....(see that feed blitz on the right hand sidebar? Well, that's how you sign up to get my email announcements~!) And.....well, you never can tell what else will be involved. LOL Stay tuned...I'm still planning!!! Ugh....this might get even more crazy!!!

New Release (as of 10 minutes ago!!!)
Guess what? You all are the first to hear (except an ISO post at DST that I couldn't resist spilling the beans at)! Check it out! Available in my store now! Isn't it awesome?

Thinking in Blue #2 - Luggage Tag QuickPage Album (Thinking in Blue #2 is my hottest selling kit right now!)


The new luggage tag chip board albums from Basic Grey are HOT right now! And my Thinking in Blue #2 kit was perfect for creating this quick page album to use with the luggage tag chip board album! What a great hybrid project! Use the quick pages as is...or add paper scrapbooking elements to enhance them! This kit comes with 10 quick pages and then as a bonus, there are six solid pages using all the papers available in the Thinking in Blue #2 kit. Get these while the Basic Grey chipboard albums are hot!

6 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

Ok, I admit it, I must be blind, but I don't see the Feed thing on the right side. I already have you added to my Google reader so I'm good that way, but if there are goodies coming through email, I want in!! Please help!

8:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love those shades of blue!

9:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the luggage tag kit - I just picked up 3 Basic Grey chipboard albums from my LSS yesterday - the luggage tags were one. I thought after hounding them for a year to start carrying them, I'd better go make a purchase now that they have begun to carry Basic Grey!

11:02 AM  
Blogger Jeannette said...

I love those luggage tags! Great colors.

1:15 PM  
Blogger Shanna said...

Oh goodness those are adorable!!!

4:28 PM  
Blogger DawnMarch said...

Wow, looks like some great stuff! Love the luggage tags!

3:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home