Thursday, November 27, 2008

HUGE Black Friday SALE!!!! and more....

Guess what??? I'm having a HUGE Black Friday SALE!!!! There is up to 57% off in my store at Plain Digital Wrapper!

ALL FULL KITS - $2.50!
EVERYTHING ELSE - only $1.50!!!!
Can you believe that???? This is a once a year sale, so hurry now! And no telling when it will end - I may turn it off midnight Friday night, or I might let it go all weekend! Hurry!


Not only that good news to share but guess what else? I'm re-releasing two old winter favs - Winter Funk and Glitter Snowflake Newsies. I've had several requests for the Glitter Snowflake Newsies to come back and here they are! And pick them and Winter Funk up for only $1.50!

And also a brand new release - that coordinates beautifully with the BRAND NEW Cherry Pop Christmas........here are Cherry Pop Trees! You can pick them up for only $1.50 right now also!




Want to see just a few of the kits that are marked down to only $2.50???











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home