Thursday, April 24, 2008

New Release, Re-release....and all only $2.00 on Friday!

Hi Everyone! I'm going to make this one quick cause I have strep throat and am supposed to be in bed resting but I had to get these uploaded into the store at Plain Digital Wrapper and then had to tell all you blog readers FIRST! :-)

1. I've re-released a few products that have been unavailable for a while! Both Dragonfly Breeze and Butterfly Grunge paper packs are back! Yahoo! And also my hot seller - Stitched Swirl Messies are available again too!

2. Check out my new release - Glitter Edged Bracket Mattes
Brackets are HOT HOT HOT right now and some were ISO glitter edged bracket mattes at DST a few days ago. You ask, I do! Here they are!

3. Here is the best news of all - All three of these products are ONLY 2.00 during Friday Favorites at PDW!

Want to hurry and snatch these up before they go to regular price on Saturday? Just click here to see them in my store at PDW!


P.S. Don't forget to scroll down and get the bracket matte freebie - it won't be posted for much longer!
Want to know about all freebies I post and all new products I release? Sign up for my email alerts that go to your inbox whenever I post them here! Its easy and its free!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home