Sunday, April 27, 2008

Basic Grey Chipboard Albums! Do you use them?

Hi Everyone! I'm loving the Basic Grey Chipboard albums. And I'd love to hear from my readers how many of you use them....Does everyone know what I'm talking about?




I'm really liking them and hope to use some soon. Ok, ok...since I live in the middle of nowhere, I have to order them but I'm really excited about them! LOL


My question to you is - are you using them? Do you plan on using them? And would you use quickpages for these? Ok, that's more than one question. LOL I'm starting to see them all over the place and I thought I'd whip some up.... What do you think? Would you use them? And if so....if I make quickpages, what kit of mine would you like to see me use? Don't forget...I read every single comment and love to do what my readers ask of me. Let me know!!! :-)


Ok, one more question.....what about the Luggage Tags? Oh....I REALLY REALLY likey these! Want to see a close up? LOL


3 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

I'll comment!! :) I do know about the bracket albums, but haven't used them yet. I guess I'm not quite confident enough in my scrapping skills to make that final decision to print. LOL

8:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! Okay - I totally did not miss this post - I just forgot to comment! It reminded me I hadn't checked with my LSS to see if they finally got any of these in. And when I called, they did and I raced down there to get them. I got the Key Plate, the Luggage Tag, and the Scallop. I can't wait to do some hybrid with them!

11:05 AM  
Blogger Heather Stokes said...

I LOVE these...I just bought one to try out my first but am thinking it will make a GREAT personalized gift. I also purchased a qp album to go with it but I think Templates are a MUST so you have the right sizing etc...So YES!!! DO it! lol

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home