Friday, November 02, 2007

Winner for Naming my Kit!

I had a winner for naming the kit below! :-) Scroll down a couple of posts....

And "val" is the lucky winner! Val - email me at my email listed in the side bar and I'll send you links for the whole kit! One of Val's suggestion was "Brilliant" which was just about perfect. I changed it to Brilliance. Whatcha think? I think I it is a great name!

Thank you to everyone who suggested names.....it was a hard choice. And watch for two more "name me" posts to go up in the next couple of weeks! You could win a whole kit for free and just suggesting names!

1 Comments:

Blogger Val said...

YEAH!!!!

that is brillant!!!

thanks a lot! I can t wait to get This brillant oups brillance KIT

I will send you an email right away!

cheers
val ;-)

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home