Friday, September 28, 2007

Time for a RAK! :-)

As promised! Tonight is RAK night! :-) Every week or so, I randomly pick four people who subscribe to my feedblitz (email notifications every time I update my blog!). I do this for my blog readers because I soooo appreciate you reading about my designs and keeping up with my crazy life. LOL And I wholeheartedly appreciate all the feedback you give me with your comments when I ask what you want to see next!

If your name is listed below - check your email!

lamichel
wagsj
pcuevas223
valiceland

You've just been RAKed by KARIQ Designs! :-)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats so sweet that you give out Raks to your blog readers! What a great idea! Congrats to the lucky ladies!
Have a great weekend :)

2:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree, that is really sweet! Congrats to the winners! Have a great weekend!

6:28 AM  
Blogger Val said...

YEAH

I am one of these lucky one!!!

thank a million for this gifts!
val

12:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

toms wedges
ugg boots
burberry scarf
pittsburgh steelers jerseys
christian louboutin paris
jordan femme
cheap nhl jerseys
michael kors outlet online
replica rolex watches
ugg uk
201612.7wengdongdong

12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home