Thursday, September 27, 2007

Did you see??? Did you see????

Check it out! You are the first to hear! I have a brand new release and guess what? I got the idea from YOU - yep, I love to take what you tell me in your comments and do something with it. One of you wrote (and I'm going to have to go look to see who it was....) that you wanted something that looks like what you see when you walk in the woods in the winter time. So, that's what I did!

Tell me what you think! I'm very excited about this kit. The preview just doesn't do it justice and I redid it several times trying to make it look better.....sigh.

This kit contains six papers and 20 elements! The elements are: two frames, two folded ribbons (1 with stitching); a bare branch, an almost bare branch that has a few leaves hanging on for dear life, a sweater fabric piece with a flower attached, wrinkled notbook paper, a large pine bough rubon, a torn piece of paper, two different pieces of green masking tape, a file tab, a button, mesh, a folded note, a wrapped ribbon (I just love these!), a ripped and curled tag, and ripped cardboard paper piece. This kit is loaded! And you can get it HERE at Digiscrapshak.com! And psssst....want to know a secret? It is going to be 30% tomorrow (Friday) only!!!! Ok, so maybe I shouldn't whisper....instead I should yell that it is going to

30% OFF TOMMORROW ONLY!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Doreen said...

I love your blog...great digi stuff!!

4:37 PM  
Blogger Rose said...

Very nice!!!

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home