Saturday, September 22, 2007

Brand New Freebie to Match :-)

Its been a little bit since I offered a freebie - and I apologize for that. This last month has been crazy with going back to work after having Natalie. :-) But I'm in design mode again, so guess what? A freebie that coordinates with the fabulous Thinking In Turquoise. :-)

Leave me love and let me know how you like the kit and the freebie too!

Expired Link

(don't forget to scroll down for more freebies because some of them will be going away soon!)

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous freebie, I love the butterfly :) have a great weekend

5:17 PM  
Blogger Rose said...

Well it is beautiful. . worth the wait!!!

8:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful freebie!

8:53 PM  
Blogger Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for this gorgeous freebie!!!!!!

7:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, so very pretty, thank you.

8:33 AM  
Blogger MissHuniBuni said...

beautiful freebie!

1:05 PM  
Blogger JillSF said...

Such a lovely freebie - thank you

2:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love love love this! Thank you so much for making this darling kit in my favorite color :)

4:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very pretty!!! love it thank you so much

5:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this series of yours is really something. they are all beautiful. thanks again for sharing your blessings with all of us :)

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home