Monday, October 15, 2007

A Girly Halloween Kit! :-)

Working with this Mega Kit was a blast. Never before have I seen such a girly Halloween kit! If you have princesses, fairies, and unicorns at your house on Halloween, then you need to pick up this kit! Besides...it is only $5.98 for a limited time only! How cool is that??? It is available only at The Shak! I was trying to determine my favorite piece....but there are too many! But I love all the owls, the bats, the silver star overlay, oh...and that pink/black witch hat! Love it! With two little girls in my household, I'll definitely be using this!




2 Comments:

Blogger Faye Hadfield said...

this is so beautiful - but we don't have halloween the way you do so I won't be buying it!

5:04 AM  
Blogger elenasworld said...

I really like the kit, the colors are wonderful, and purple is my all time favorite (so hard to find nice ones in digi-land). I think the kit extends beyond Halloween with all the ribbons and variety of papers. The owl is soooo cute too

6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home