Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Did you name this kit?

Hi Everyone!
Remember last month when I asked for your help in naming a kit? And the winner of the naming contest got this kit for free. And then I couldn't announce it right away because it was for a special event that wasn't announced yet. So, here is the deal. I make kits for DSS that honor either one of their CT members OR one of their staff every month. It is a secret until announced in their newsletter. At the time I was waiting for the newsletter to come out because it is a surprise to the person being honored. :-) Well, the newsletter was released and then things got crazy and I never got the name of the kit posted. BUT....better late than never, right?
During all the name submissions, there was one that made me laugh out loud when I read it. So, that is the one I ended up going with.
Congratulations to misschickory for picking the name of this kit! :-) Can you please email me and I'll give you links to download it. For some reason I get an error when I try and reply to your comment email.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home