Saturday, September 22, 2007

The Splash is On!!!

The events at DigiScrapShak are in full swing! And the site has never seen such traffic. Holy cow! Everyone is getting in on this event. 50% off all designers~! 30% off all commercial use, and oh, have I mentioned the grab bag treasure boxes? Sure, I have....but let me tell you again! Just cause I'm soo excited because I've never filled a grab bag like this before....84 mb in this treasure box! 5 different sets! And for only $2.00!


And pssst.....I'll give my blog readers a hint as to what's inside. Just a little hint....if you like papers, then you'll love this treasure box! It isn't the only thing inside though....LOL

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi Kari! how long will this be available? I so want to have it but i can't purchase it right away! :)

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home