Monday, August 06, 2007

August Challenge Kit - FREE!!!

A few days ago I teased you about the great Challenge Kit you could get for FREE at DigiScrapShak. We all know how there is an overwhelming amount of "girl" kits out there and just not enough "boy" kits. I couldn't show it to you a few days ago yet because it hadn't been released to the public. Well, guess what??? It has now!!! Check it out! Scroll down a few posts to see how you can get this for free and to see a few layouts created using it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Paulette said...

Wow, What an awewome boys kit!! Love it. You are so talented and I love to make Layouts. *Smiles* You have given away great freeebies. Thnakx bunches for sharing. Do you have an email list to send out new updates?? I guess I should read more. HUH? lol Hugs Paulette

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home