Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Want to See MORE New Releases? Want ANOTHER Freebie?

:-) I just finished and uploaded lots of new stuff into my store at Digiscrapshak.com. Here is what will be available to you tomorrow (oh....actually today seeing as how it is 1:00 a.m. Alaska time). What am I still doing up??? Sigh.....

Scroll down after the releases to see what freebie I chose for you today! I couldn't make up my my mind between blue and sage......maybe I will be the time I get there. :-)


The Sanded Journal Notes above are back by popular demand! I had more requests than I could count to bring these back as a freebie. But I already had plans of putting them in the store. So...good news is they are still available! Bad news is they are no longer free. But check this out below! If you liked the notes above, you'll really like these! Same style only they are grids!



Stitched Swirl Messies are now available as a commercial use version! I was specifically asked to make these available for commercial use and here they are.

Everyone wants boy stuff! So, I created this Thinking in Blue #1 specifically for boys! No glitter, no hearts, no flowers...but I did mix in a few beads and some swirls. I couldn't help it! LOL Hope you all can use it for your boy layouts!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home