Thursday, July 12, 2007

Hi Everyone!

Hi Everyone! I apologize for being soo out of touch this last week or so. I've been busy! But you gotta click on the My Little Family blinkie on the sidebar to see what I've been busy with! It will make all those parents of young children smile. :-)

I have a freebie for all of you that I've had for a little bit now and just haven't gotten up here. Hopefully a lot of you can still use it even though the 4th of July is now behind us. I really like it. I've been experimenting with new elements and new paper techniques. Please leave me love and let me know how I'm doing........because you know what????
I'm now a Designer Assistant at DigiScrapShak!!! I've been on their CT for a little bit now and will continue with that. And I've done some other admin projects for them too. But get this...they like my designs! :-)
I'm soooooo excited....you have no idea! In fact, I've been soo excited this last day or so that I've excited the creative streak right out of me. LOL I'm having a block all of a sudden. So...I need your help! I need inspiration. I need ideas. I need you to tell me what you want to see! Tell me what you like, what you look for, what draws you to a kit or an element pack, and what about colors? What are your fav colors right now?
Tell me! Tell me! :-) Leave me lots of comments and let me know! Really.....I need your help!
Ok.....I'll stop ranting and give you your awesome freebie!

Link Expired

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the 4th of July Kit!! Thanks so much!!

12:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. Thanks for sharing.
I love the scattering of sequins.
--Char

12:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This mini-kit is perfect! I've been searching for something sparkly and here are your sequins. You're awesome and I'm not at all surprised that you've been offered a design position. You go, girl!!

As for suggestions, with August right around the corner, I think of sunflowers. Big, bright, golden yellow sunflowers. JMHO.

Thanks, again, for the freebie!

12:39 PM  
Blogger Jenni said...

Thank you Kari!

2:38 PM  
Blogger Jenni said...

Congrats on the design position, your work is great and you deserve it! I am a huge fan!
Well, I personally am into brights, sparkles, big bold flowers, funky stuff!Thanks for the great freebie, love the sequins!

11:58 AM  
Blogger Renata Pamplona said...

Kari thanks for this cute freebie.

7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home