Friday, July 27, 2007

New releases and more.....!

I'm designing up a storm.....well, when the inspiration comes. I've been having some blocks lately but I get over them quick. Good thing for you, huh? Wouldn't have anything new to show you! This cool kit and element packs have been added to the store at DigiScrapShak. Hurry and check them out!




How about a freebie? Yeah, bet ya like those! :-) Here you go - an add-on that coordinates with the Thinking in Pink (just one of the collection of "Thinking in...." line of kits!). A great textured paper and three elements.

Link Expired

Don't forget...I try and keep this blog strictly digi scrap related. But if you want to know what's up with me outside the digi world, see cutie pictures of the girls, then click on the My Family blinkie on the right!

And no, I haven't been just designing. I'm scrapping too! Want to see some recent layouts? Let me know what you think! I'm challenging myself to stay in tune with actually doing layouts and not just designing. I gotta know the product I'm making and I gotta know what goes together, etc. And that involves you too! Let me know how you like my kits and element packs! If you need something in particular, let me know! I need more color recommendations for new colors of the "Thinking in..." line. What color would you like to see next? Let me know! Seriously, I mean it. Designers listen to what you all want. So if you don't tell me, you can't get it, right?

Here are some recent layouts!



Showing these to you reminds me I need to do a "my gallery" blinkie on the sidebar so that you can see credits for all my layouts. Will have to do that....adding it to my list. Until then - see credits here at my gallery.

1 Comments:

Blogger Julia said...

Hello!
Thank you!
It is a beautiful freebie!
Hugs,
Julia Fialho

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home