Friday, August 03, 2007

Challenge Kit at DSS - FREE for you! :-)

Hi Everyone! Guess what? If you don't already know...DigiScrapShak gives away a kit each month to those who fulfill ANY three challenges that month. And guess what? I designed the kit for August!!!! :-)

The challenges at DSS are awesome and I've participated in them myself quite a bit. There is a lyric challenge where you use the lyrics of specified songs (different song every two week), an add-on challenge which is one my favorites where you do a layout that contains eight things in it that meet the requirements of the selections made by DSS members, color challenge where you use a selected colors, font challenge where you use a specified font (different font every two weeks!)...and this is just a few of the challenges. Just meet the simple requirements of the challenge but the rest of the layout is up to you. How fun and easy is that?!?

Now....for a teaser. The kit given away this August hasn't been revealed yet. It will be soon though when the DSS loaded monthly newsletter comes out! Which is any day now..........(are you signed up????). So, I can't yet reveal what the kit looks like. But I can show you two layouts that were created by the DSS CT that uses the kit.....

(click HERE for more details on this layout)

(click HERE for more details on this layout....)
Did I mention that you'll get this kit absolutely FREE upon completing three challenges in August????? Free! Just for doing three layouts! How cool is that? And I'll also tell you.....this kit is loaded!! I'll post a preview as soon it is publicly released. :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Kris said...

What beautiful layouts! I would hire those two right off the bat. They did a great job!

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home