Friday, July 27, 2007

More new stuff and SALE!!!

Thanks for the reminder! I didn't list ALL of the new releases for this week AND I didn't tell you about the SALE........shame on me! :-) Forgot to tell you about these stitched swirls. These are awesome - I love them! Each swirl is just a bit "messy" for a more realistic sense to it. But not enough that it looks "weird" (ok, couldn't think of a better word....). And keep reading below...cause it is 30% off today only!



And how could I forget to tell you about Phat Friday??? EVERY Friday, yes...that is every single Friday, DigiScrapShak has Phat Friday. What does that mean for you? 30% off all the new products that week! Is that cool or what? I do my shopping at the Shak on Fridays! LOL

Hurry on over cause with all my new releases this week.....ALL of it is 30%!!! Today only!

2 Comments:

Blogger LuAnn said...

Hey Kari! You're doing a fabulous job designing! I think you need to put some of your former freebies in the shop - like the Wrinkled Flower notes!! I used them for a freebie printable that will be in the Shak's August newsletter and also your thinking purple blog freebie for the printable. Keep up the great designing!

5:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good post.

5:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home