Saturday, September 01, 2007

The next "Thinking in...." color is.....

he he! You didn't think I was actually going to tell you, did I? ROFL! Ok, I'm in such a teasing mood. I've had three people request Turquoise/Teal. So that is next! In fact, it is almost done. And then hmmmm....I'm liking the idea of Indigo too. Or....hmmm....need more ideas for boy colors. Maybe a dark fall green? If you have more color ideas...let me know. And it doesn't have to be just one color, give me a color scheme....Leave me a comment or look in the sidebar for my email! I love getting email from you....so don't hesitate!

And what are your favorite elements right now - what are you using a lot of? Me? I can't seem to do a layout without using a swirl or some kind, so right now there is always a swirl in my kits that I design. Oh - and I'm loving frames. I scour web site for really cool frames...LOL What about you? What is your favorite element?

3 Comments:

Blogger SAHM said...

Favourite element - ripped notebook paper. I'm using that a bit right now.

As for colours - hm, dark pine green, dark weathered brown, and a medium grey colour scheme come to mind - think of walking through the woods where it's been warm for a while and things are kinda dried out.

11:01 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I can't think of another color for you to do, but I'm sad that I missed your thinking in purple kit. I didn't find your blog till later ::sighs::

7:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the swirls, and I love frames, but with thinner borders. (leaves more room for the swirls and photo). I love clusters, of anything. Like flowrs, stars, buttons, strings of buttons or corner clusters. Torn paper to fit a bottom or side is great, with the little curled or torn edge. I cannot make my own stuff.
I love bright turquoise, hot pinks, chartreuse and reds. I'm always looking forward to what comes out. Thank you for all the material you make available to those of us who depend on freebies.

5:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home