Saturday, September 01, 2007

Kit Has a Name! :-)

Hi Everyone! Have you been wondering who won for naming this kit? :-) Reason I haven't announced it yet is because this kit can't be available to the public until something special is done with it. And if you don't get the DigiScrapShak newsletter you'll miss its release and why it is special. :-) You can sign up for the newsletter here.

As soon as the kit has made its release, I will post here with the winning name and ask that person who suggested it to email me. I'll then send that winning person the whole kit for FREE!
:-)

Here is the final preview.....

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

I had a question not related to scrapbooking. I noticed you lived in Alaska. How is it there? My husband has been wanting to move to Alaska. It won't happen anytime soon, but I was curious as to what part you lived in and how you like it there. How the seasons and such are. My email is NyteMirage@aol.com. thanks!

5:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome kit...Love the elements and colors!

7:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home