Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Kit Needs a Name

I'm at a loss.....I'm working on a kit for a project. It is made with ALL blues and browns. There are some shabby, frayed, fabric flowers. There are cardboard elements, doodles, paint strokes, glitter, stamped flowers, and grunge papers, etc. I don't have a preview yet but I will post it as soon as it is done. But I'm at a loss for a name. What do you think of when you think of blues and browns? Leave me a comment and let me know. I'll post a preview as soon as I'm done with it.....

Hmmm....let's see. I just might have to provide incentive and give the kit away for FREE to the person who suggests the winning name. Hmmm....just might have to do that.....LOL

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dusty Boy, or Dusty blue. I don't know. Sorry they probably sound funny.

9:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This kit is great.....reminds me of "Dirty Denim"

6:27 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Hm. Daisy Haze or Blues Muse. Yeah they're weird names but catchy! hehe!

10:06 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

fitflops sale clearance
michael kors outlet clearance
san antonio spurs jerseys
tory burch handbags
mcm bags
pandora uk
ugg boots
michael kors bags
gucci outlet
oakley sunglasses
201612.7wengdongdong

12:15 AM  
Anonymous Tara Forrest said...

Great blog you haave here

12:17 AM  
Anonymous Tara Forrest said...

Thanks greeat post

5:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home