Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Free CHOCOLATE!!! (well....chocolate freebie actually!)

LOL! Did that title catch your attention? I really do have free chocolate for you.....in a manner of speaking. Thinking in Chocolate is one of my new kits in my Thinking collection. I thought it was one my favorites but now I can't decide. I think each kit in this collection has good pieces...

A little about how I design....
I was told the other day, "wow, you include a lot of elements in your kits." Yes, I do. In my Thinking collection there are always at least 5 background papers and AT LEAST 20 elements. Sometimes more! Actually often more...just depends. The reason I have soo many elements in each kit is for those of you that have different scrapping styles. Designers have to reach a broad audience and wide range of styles. So providing 20 elements makes it so YOU have a lot to choose from to do your layout. My style of scrapping is kind of a collage style. Nothing is straight up and down. Nothing is perfectly centered. And I usually go overboard and have to remove 1/2 of it. LOL But I like to have selection when doing my own layouts....so that is the way I design also. I give you selection.

And yes....with each kit, I always create extra. Yep, with every single kit! Then while doing my preview image, there is always some that just doesn't quite look right with the rest of the kit, or there are pieces that simply don't fit because I made too many. LOL What do I do with those? Yep, I put them here on my blog as a freebie for YOU! They'll all coordinate perfectly with a kit that is in my store.

So, do you want your free chocolate now? Here ya go! The freebie coordinates perfectly with my Thinking in Chocolate kit available only at DigiScrapShak!


Link Expired
(Have you scrolled down lately? Lots of fabulous freebies still available....but only for a short time! Hurry and snag them NOW before they go into the vault!)

4 Comments:

Blogger Angel's Imaginations said...

Mmmmm-chocolate. LOL Thank you! Love the earthy tones. :)

1:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very pretty!!! thank you so much

5:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing this beautiful kit! i love it - dankeschön ;-)

5:21 AM  
Blogger Su said...

Thanx for sharing love the colours!

1:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home