Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Do you like Orange? :-)

Well, someone who responded to my color request for my "Thinking in...." collection does! I love orange too, so fulfilling this request was easy for me. Here is your freebie to coordinate with my Thinking in Mandarin kit!


Expired Link

And WOW! What a response to the Thinking in Lime freebie below! I think there is just a few of you out there that like that color. LOL I might just have to do more......
I'm also still taking color suggestions for more "Thinking in...." color collections. Leave me love for the freebie above and also let me know what colors you'd like to see. So far, there is: Purple, Pink, Burgundy, Lime, Sage, Light Blue, Chocolate, and Mandarin.
Have you heard......DigiScrapShak is going to have a grand re-opening towards the end of September. It is going to be a huge event!!! Grab bags, chats (with a whole lot of freebies that will coordinate into one big ole kit!), giveaways, prizes, raffles, etc. I can't wait! And yes, there will be SALES too!

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

orange is such a fun color! thanks for shaing!
-sheryl

4:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is beautiful and I love the color. Thank you so much!!

4:19 AM  
Blogger Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for this & the lime sampler thry are both marvelous!!!!!

5:51 AM  
Blogger Deborah Misfit said...

WOW I just found you and I love the Orange and I'm going through the other colors - thanks so much!

10:42 AM  
Blogger Joy said...

Very cute... I am going to have to check out the kit.. thank you for sharing.

1:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE this colour! thank you so much

4:49 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

cute kit. Thanks for the freebie.

8:52 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Orange is one of my fav color! Thanks

11:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A beautiful freebie Kari.
By the way, I just thought I'd let you know I've included you in my Five Freebies on Friday post on Scraps of Mind for this week.

2:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this Mandarin kit!

Lately I've been scrapping a lot in TURQUOISE....have you thought of making a kit in that color?

Thanks again

1:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely mini-kit - thank you Kari!

8:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you for the freebie Kari :)
This series is a real wonderful idea, and I can see that a lot of people just love it! Too bad I missed the previous others hihi :)

11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home